Hey Bayley I Wanna Know - The entire show was held up for a good 10 minutes as Glaswegians serenaded the babyface with choruses of Hey hey Bayley. I wanna know if youll be my girl.

Hey Bayley I Wanna Know If You Be My Girl Youtube
Bayley recently revealed her high school crush on Matt Hardy may have ended one of her relationships.

Hey bayley i wanna know. Lashley tagged in against Balor. Go back to the first one guys. Bayley Sasha Banks Alicia Fox defeated Charlotte Nia Jax Dana Brooke The crowd was really enthusiastic for this match.
Last year Bayley became engaged to. Chorus x2 Hey Hey Bayley Hoo Haa I wanna know oooh if youll be my girl. Re-watching this match reminded me how much better the Bayleys gonna hug you chant is than the Heeeeey we want some Bay-LAY or the Hey Bayley I wanna know chants are.
London was honed by exactly that demographic during that UK tour. The fans greeted Bayley with the Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl song. Aside from the novelty value when they sang for instance Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl the aim was purely to express support and stir their favourite into a comeback.
Im pretty sure that started there right. Baby or the insanely eerie Jack the Ripper inspired entrance from Finn Balor London gave you goosebumps. They did a good job singing it.
Follow me in Twitch. Not rabidly hardcore but not there for a pantomime either. Because there were so many of.
I wanna know if youll be my girl became the anthem from the fans to Bayley as it rang through arenas in England and eventually the states. Shoop contest UFC 269 is now active so cast your votes. The chant originates from the DJ Ötzi 2001 remix of Hey Baby.
Whether it was singing. Although Bayleys aura had diminished by the time she reached the main roster the Brits did not forget. James started with Bayley with James hitting a hurricanrana Bayley avoided a dropkick and Bayley got a rollup for two.
Ooh ahhI wanna know would you be my girl Click to expand. Balor enjoyed the song too. Worst post Ive ever read on here.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest Linkedin Reddit Tumblr Email. Hey Bayley who ha I wanna know- will you be my girl Jordan did find one person in the park who understood his admiration for Bayley 8-year-old Maggie Thompson. Go back to the first one guys.
Hey Guest The MS Paint v6 Final Round Voting thread. This song goes out 2 a special girl I love. And if Bayley reads this I want to say to her.
Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl a take on Hey. Quite a few of them in too but a well-balanced crowd. The night she won the NXT Championship once and for all after all.
The relentless Hey BayleyI wanna know if youll be my girl song in evidence again at this show which NXT viewers first encountered at TakeOver. It made the adorable Bayley blush even more adorably. In full voice they offered NXT a love song.
Bayley has quickly emerged as one of the top female superstars in the WWE and the former Raw Womens Champion is admired by countless fans across the world Cue the Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl chants. They sang the song Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl. Here ya go gotta love this song its old and its the song we use to rave to not my Vide 2012 09 22 03 USNA DB Hey Gate Guard I Wanna Know Will You Be My Girl This was a.
I think the Hey Bayley I wanna know if youll be my girl chant started there. Makes the crowd go My oh My. Hey Baby was used by fans of professional wrestler Bayley who chanted it as Hey Bayley I wanna know will you be my girl.
Hey Baby is used by fans of the New York Islanders hockey team singing Hey Josh Bailey followed by either I wanna know will. Hey baby Oh ah I wanna know will you be my girl. It all started at NXT TakeOver.
You Felt Good for Finn Balor. MetroLyrics is a searchable lyrics database featuring 1000000 song lyrics from 20000 artists. Re-watching this match reminded me how much better the Bayleys gonna hug you chant is than the Heeeeey we want some Bay-LAY or the Hey Bayley I wanna know chants are.
Hey hey Bayley. London when the British crowd began a long chant of Hey Bayley Oo ah I wanna know if youll be my girl to the tune of Bruce Channel hit Hey. When I see her walking down the ramp Thats the kind of girl I want as champ Shes so pretty fights so fine.
Hey Hey Bayley ooh aah I wanna know oh ooh if youll be my girl. The most impressive song was reserved for the NXT Womens Champion Bayley.

Hey Hey Bayley Uh Ah I Wanna Know If You D Be My Girl Bayley Crowd Song Youtube

Wwe Nxt Superstar Bayley I Hope To Have That Feeling Again It Was Awesome Mirror Online

The Must See Images Of Friday Night Smackdown Feb 14 2020 Photos Memes

Hey Bayley I Wanna Know If You Ll Be My Girl Youtube

Wwe Nxt Superstar Bayley I Hope To Have That Feeling Again It Was Awesome Mirror Online

Dreamland Glass Animals Polaroid Poster Music Poster Ideas Music Poster Design Music Poster

Bayley Brutalizes Sasha Banks Smackdown September 4 2020 Youtube

Will You Be My Girl Bayley Gif Will You Be My Girl Bayley Bayley Cool Discover Share Gifs

Nxt Takeover London Crowd Chanting Hey Bayley I Wanna Know If You Ll Be My Girl Youtube

Hey Bayley By Vashperado On Deviantart Wwe Girls Wwe Girl Abs

Wwe Nxt Superstar Bayley I Hope To Have That Feeling Again It Was Awesome Mirror Online

Wwe Nxt Superstar Bayley I Hope To Have That Feeling Again It Was Awesome Mirror Online

Wwe Nxt Superstar Bayley I Hope To Have That Feeling Again It Was Awesome Mirror Online

Hey Bayley I Wanna Know If You Ll Be My Girl Youtube