Harry Potter Puppet Pals Apparate - The fame of potters dolls colleagues has led to a personal website just for them. Suite by Potter Puppet Pals released 18 June 2013 My names Harry Potter and Im really great now I dont gotta walk cause I can apparate now Im a good learner and I learn real good Ever since I learned how to apparate I feel good I.


Community Post 19 Classic Viral Youtube Videos You Totally Forgot Existed Harry Potter Puppets Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Puppet Pals

Since 2000 Neil has been actively making music.

Harry potter puppet pals apparate. The Potter Puppet Pals make appearances at some Harry Potter parties such as Yule Balls 2007 and 2010. He demonstrates this by Apparating all around the room including to and from the same spot. On the screen at the top the words Harry Potter Puppet Pals and were visible.

Potter Puppet Pals. It is narrated by Steven Milo the. Suite is the 5th track on the Potter Puppet Pals EP.

Harry pointed his middle finger at Snape. Harry and Ron exchanged quick glances before looking at the screen. Harry tells Hermione that he will never walk again since he has learned how to Apparate.

The latest is the 10th anniversary video of Potter Doll pals in a mysterious timed noise. No one knows about usexcept for. My names Harry Potter and Im really great now I dont have to walk cause I can apparate now.

My names Harry Potter and Im really great now I dont have to walk cause I can apparate now. The Potter Puppet Pals Adventure is portrayed as a preview for a fake upcoming musical including the Potter Puppet Pals cast. Harry tells Hermione he has learned how to Apparate.

See more ideas about potter puppet pals potter pals. From there potter doll pals have taken off to many videos. I feel on top of the world.

An attempt to separate themselves by apparating again only results in Snape also fusing with them. My names Harry Potter and Im really great nowI dont gotta walk cause I can apparate now Im a good learner and I learn real good Ever since I learned how to apparate I feel good I feel on top of the world. Im going to take out on people I like.

My names Harry Potter and Im really great now. He is the creator of internet phenomena such as Potter Puppet Pals Ariel Needs Legs and BRODYQUEST. Is one of the episodes of Potter Puppet Pals.

Im a good learner and I learn real good Since I learned how to apparate I. Im a good learner and I learn real good. PPPs latest videos include Nightmares Harry Draco Dolls Jenny Nevilles Birthday and Potter Doll Mates.

POTTER PUPPET PALS. Since 2000 Neil has been actively making music in many forms beginning with his instrumental project Trapezoid later adopting the moniker Lemon Demon to release alternative comedy rock leading to the internet sensation The Ultimate Showdown. Potter Puppet Pals is a puppet show web series parodying the Harry Potter novel series by JK Rowling created by Neil Cicierega.

Both the original animated episodes as well as the first seven live-action episodes have been published to the official Potter Puppet Pals webpage. He demonstrates by Apparating all around the room followed by a musical number about it. Potter Puppet Pals - The Apparate.

Why must you hurt me this way Harry. Oct 21 2017 - The only puppet show worth watching. Before Snape could punish him with detention it was said that Harry and Ron referred to as his orange friend shoved him into a wall yelling bother over and over as they did in Bothering Snape That night he prayed for the first time in twenty years.

He then sings a. Im sick of your dreadful speckled mug. Since I learned how to apparate I feel good.

Im a good learner and I learn real good. He is the creator of internet phenomena such as Potter Puppet Pals Ariel Needs Legs and BRODYQUEST. No tomfoolery today Ron.

Musician and digital artist. In Potter Puppet Pals Harry is a self-centered egomaniac in this song hes bragging about how great he is at apparating then it changes to his hate for Voldemort then an ad for the wizarding. What sort of tomfoolery should we get up to today.

Ron trying to Apparate with Harry turns the two of them into basically a puppet version of The Human Centipede. Ron walks in during Harrys song and Harry accidentally Apparates on top of him. Make you want to apparate all night.

I feel cranky and pubescent today and I dont know why. I dont have to walk cause I can apparate now. Directed by Neil Cicierega.

On September 26 2006 the series was re-launched on YouTube under Cicieregas page as Potions Class. The first two episodes were animated both released in 2003 on Newgrounds. Potter Puppet pals- Wizard angst Harry.

The third entry involves Harry and Ron. Ththis cant be right Ron laughed shakily as she rubbed the back of his red hair up and down.


Pin On F A N F I C T I O N


Angelina Johnson Alicia Spinnet Fred And George Weasley Fred Weasley George Weasley Oliv Harry Potter Headcannons Harry Potter Girl Harry Potter Obsession


Pin On Funny


The Apparate Suite With Lyrics And Download Links Potter Puppet Pals I Dont Need Friends Need Friends


Harry Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Puppet Pals Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Funny


Potter Puppet Pals Apparate Harry Potter Puppet Pals Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Funny


Potter Puppet Pals Apparate Harry Potter Puppet Pals Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Funny


Harry Vomiting In Avaperate Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Very Potter Musical


Potter Puppet Pals Ginny Harry Potter Puppet Pals Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Ginny


Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Puppets Harry Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Puns


Rons Heartworm Medication Heartworm Medication Harry Potter Puppets Potter Puppet Pals


Metamorphmagus Gif Harry Potter Fan Art Harry Potter Art Teddy Lupin


Potter Puppet Pals Harry Potter Harry Potter Obsession Harry Potter Love


Pin On Facts About Harry Potter Movies


Related Posts